Who are we?

Te Ara Angitu is a group of Year 5 and 6 students at Ara Tū Whakatā Gilberthorpe School in Hei Hei, Ōtautahi, Aotearoa. Welcome to our blog where we share our learning throughout 2022.
You can also see sharing from Rimu and Whakamanawa students from previous years.

Thursday 26 January 2017

2017

It's a Brand New Year


Kia koutou
It is great to be back and in Rimu Class and the Senior Hub we are looking forward to an exciting year ahead.  We have a move happening, some great events and some interesting learning opportunities.  
Make sure you check out out blogs to see what we are learning and have a fantastic 2017.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for a new year and a new start at school I think this year will be easy for me and my friends, I can not wait for year 6 camp, year 6 Gilby Gurus. Hopefully for the next year 6's will enjoy there last time at this beautiful year. PS can not wait for ski trip PS might not go ;)

    ReplyDelete