Who are we?

Te Ara Angitu is a group of Year 5 and 6 students at Ara Tū Whakatā Gilberthorpe School in Hei Hei, Ōtautahi, Aotearoa. Welcome to our blog where we share our learning throughout 2022.
You can also see sharing from Rimu and Whakamanawa students from previous years.

Friday 9 June 2017

Rata Class Hosts Assembly Online

Senior Hub Assembly

This week Rata Class hosted our Senior Hub Assembly but it was an assembly with a difference.  We are a bit short on space at the moment so our assemblies are going to be done online.  Rata Class used our Space topic to launch into presenting our awards. Check this out...


8 comments:

  1. hi gus and girls me sophie here i like this is awesome goodjod rata love it bye sophie this is the end

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi rimu class I like the slide and I'm surprised that it took over a 100 slide.
    by Sonny

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi my name is Rawiri i'm from ODS i like your slid tell me
    how to do that

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, my name is Leila from Owairaka District School. I love your slide it is awesome. Wow! That must have took a lot of time to do. I think its really impressive. Well done
    Blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, my name is Andre and I am in Rm 23 of Owairaka School and I think what you did is really awesome even with the kid dabbing
    but how do you walk on the sun? Well here is a link to my blog http://odsandreg.blogspot.co.nz/
    See you later.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, my name is Mala from Owairaka District School.
    That is an amazing post. Maybe next time make your speech bubbles a bit bigger?
    The small clip was also great.
    http://odsmalad.blogspot.co.nz/
    Adios amigos...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I'm Ethan from Owairaka Primary school. I really like your animation. I learned quite a bit from this. One thing. On page 86 on the bottom right the girl is not in the space helmet and also the boy near the bottom of the planet. How long did this take? One fact that I liked is that Jupiter is the largest planet in our solar system, it is two and a half times bigger than other planets.
    Here is my blog:odsethanlw.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rimu Class It's Ossian.
    That is such a cool slide show. How long did it take you to make it?
    And on slide 30 to 33 do you see some students photo bombing your picture. Nice jokes! You should get a job as a jester. Nice facts on those planets.

    ReplyDelete