Who are we?

Te Ara Angitu is a group of Year 5 and 6 students at Ara Tū Whakatā Gilberthorpe School in Hei Hei, Ōtautahi, Aotearoa. Welcome to our blog where we share our learning throughout 2022.
You can also see sharing from Rimu and Whakamanawa students from previous years.

Wednesday 31 July 2019

Post for Penny

Shout Out to Penny

Today in blogging, we learned about being positive online and how positive things can grow but so do negative ones.  We created a Shout Out to somebody in our lives.  We watched how to do a Screencastify and how we can post it to our blogs.  
Here is Miss Waho's model and a shout out to Penny.


Next time I do a Screencastify, I will think and plan what I want to say and be clearer in my explanation.

I took photos from Penny's Facebook page.

What other ways can I be positive while online?

No comments:

Post a Comment