Who are we?

Te Ara Angitu is a group of Year 5 and 6 students at Ara Tū Whakatā Gilberthorpe School in Hei Hei, Ōtautahi, Aotearoa. Welcome to our blog where we share our learning throughout 2022.
You can also see sharing from Rimu and Whakamanawa students from previous years.

Friday 22 May 2020

The Learning Pit

Our Value This Week
This week our value is Learn From Mistakes. We created a pit to show what makes us feel like we are in the learning pit and what helps us to get out of the pit.  Here is the start of one we did together.  Individual students have created and posted their own.



My next step is to feel ok when I make mistakes or learning is hard.

10 comments:

  1. Jason here i like the app and it was really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa lava! Miss Waho
    The Pit is cool, I have been trap by it it was hard to get out but I think of another way to get out by confidence I focused on my work than getting frozen by scaredness. I wonder Miss Waho have you been trapped in the pit before tell me how you got out. Tofa soifua!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miss Waho!
    The pit work was really fun to do it I have been in the pit mant of times.
    How do you get out of the pit?

    ReplyDelete
  4. miss waho this Ethan ireland from your claas juist to tell you that you are the best techer in the word but this is prety cool but maybe put six on eatch side have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello its brodie here I like how the words are different colours.I like how we where learning from our mistakes. Did it take long for you do do the titles?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Talofa lava its Benaiah here I liked how the colours are calm.I like how getting out of the pit was a challenge.did it take you long to do the titles?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Miss Waho Addison here. Creating this was fun it showed me ways to get out of the pit I think it will really help people when they need it.And that value taught me that it's ok to be in the pit bye.

    ReplyDelete

  9. Talofa lava! Christina here!

    I love this post ts nice. But maybe you could add some colours to pop it a little bit! but other then that is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Talofa Lava.
    I really enjoyed doing this task in class. Being in the pit can be frustrating but we do all get there one day. It's really good because it can also upper your confidence. Have you ever been in the pit before?

    ReplyDelete