Who are we?

Te Ara Angitu is a group of Year 5 and 6 students at Ara Tū Whakatā Gilberthorpe School in Hei Hei, Ōtautahi, Aotearoa. Welcome to our blog where we share our learning throughout 2022.
You can also see sharing from Rimu and Whakamanawa students from previous years.

Monday 10 May 2021

Being On Time

Perfect Punctuality 

How to Be on Time – YouBeauty

This week's value is Being on Time.  This is important for many reasons.  We did an activity to look at how people may think of us if we are on time or if we are not.  
Here are my ideas about being punctual.

REFLECTION: I always try to be on time but the mornings are hard because I struggle to get out of bed.  Hopefully, these ideas will help me. 

QUESTION:  Do you have any suggestions or ideas for how I can get up earlier in the mornings?

No comments:

Post a Comment