Who are we?

Te Ara Angitu is a group of Year 5 and 6 students at Ara Tū Whakatā Gilberthorpe School in Hei Hei, Ōtautahi, Aotearoa. Welcome to our blog where we share our learning throughout 2022.
You can also see sharing from Rimu and Whakamanawa students from previous years.

Sunday 3 July 2016

Farewell Ms Tapuke


Sad Goodbyes

Ms Tapuke was teaching n our class for 6 weeks.  Her time with Rimu flew by very quickly.  She became a part of our class and taught us many new and interesting things.  She has graduated from teacher training and is now getting set to take her teaching career to the next level.  
We wish her all the best and hope to see her again some day.



6 comments:

  1. kio ora my name is Sonny
    I wish she was stell here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora everyone,
    I will really miss Ms Tapuke. She really helped Rimu in all our learning.
    From Hannah (Bro)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Koutou,Mackenzie here.
    I miss Mrs Tapuke but I am glad that she has moved on besides im sure Mrs Tapuke is having a great time and I am sure she will remember us from our special gifts.
    I think our next step is to take it forward with the post because we are just saying how her time went,but I will say that this post is great keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora its Izzy.
    Miss T was a really nice teacher. I enjoyed the time that we spent with her.
    I wonder if Miss T will come and vist us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there Ashrita here . This is very good I really miss Ms Tapuke . Question is she coming back for visit .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi its Summer I will really miss Ms Tapuke so much she was awesome Ms Tapuke helped me and all of my friends in the class room I hope that i will get to see her again.

    ReplyDelete