Who are we?

Te Ara Angitu is a group of Year 5 and 6 students at Ara Tū Whakatā Gilberthorpe School in Hei Hei, Ōtautahi, Aotearoa. Welcome to our blog where we share our learning throughout 2022.
You can also see sharing from Rimu and Whakamanawa students from previous years.

Friday 25 November 2016

Farewell to Dave

Our Last Bible in Schools Lesson

Today we had our last Bible in Schools session with our lovely teacher Dave.  Dave has come to see us each Friday and shared stories from the Bible.  
Today we made Christmas cake to send to the people of Kaikoura as they deal with the aftermath of the recent devastating earthquakes.  
We will miss Dave and hope that we will see him again.
Many hands make light work.

Happy mixing.

A sneaky shot of Dave.

Rimu Class say see you again to Dave.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Miss Waho it,s Callum.
    I am sure that Dave will miss us very much and we will miss him. Blog u Latter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Miss Waho it's Eli.
    It's sad that the year sixes won't get to see him again but I guess things have to end :l
    .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Guys its Maddison and I miss you all so much and someday I can come back and see you all again and I need to know when you guys finish so I can visit you on the last day which will be fun.
    Dave will also miss you guys to.
    Well I have to go bye guys and remember I will always miss you and be in your heart

    ReplyDelete