Who are we?

Te Ara Angitu is a group of Year 5 and 6 students at Ara Tū Whakatā Gilberthorpe School in Hei Hei, Ōtautahi, Aotearoa. Welcome to our blog where we share our learning throughout 2022.
You can also see sharing from Rimu and Whakamanawa students from previous years.

Monday 20 March 2017

Top of the Mornin'

Happy St Patrick's Day

Here at Gilberthorpe School, we like to celebrate our different cultures and St Patrick's Day brings out the green in all of us.  
This year to celebrate and acknowledge the Irish in all of us, we brought out our green and had a mufti day.  We had sausages for lunch and enjoyed a Duffy Theatre show to end off our day.
Here are a few pics of our day.




7 comments:

  1. Kia ora Rimu class
    Im Matiu and from Te Hiringa Class.
    We didn't do much for St Patrick's Day but it looks like you guys did. Did your whole school dress up for St Patrick's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures and I thought there was one with penny in it .
    I well catch you later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I love the photo's I wish I I could be there it look's really fun. I hope you guys had fun. Maybe next time put mre photos in it of penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool photos. It is so green. My name is Cole and I'm from Owairaka School. What filter did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Room Rimu!
    I love those pictures and you guys looked awesome for Saint Patrick's day!
    Na Cassidy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kia Ora
    Wow amazing green people you are so bright what a good way of celebrating saint patricks day Na Rodeshar

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kia ora
    wow you guys look amazing you are really bright good job. good way of celebrating saint patricks day

    ReplyDelete