Who are we?

Te Ara Angitu is a group of Year 5 and 6 students at Ara Tū Whakatā Gilberthorpe School in Hei Hei, Ōtautahi, Aotearoa. Welcome to our blog where we share our learning throughout 2022.
You can also see sharing from Rimu and Whakamanawa students from previous years.

Friday 7 July 2017

Dancing Like the Stars 2017

Dancing Like the Stars 2017

The Argentine Tango

This term has ended with a fantastic night of dance at the Isaac Theatre Royal in the annual Dancing Like the Stars show.
Rimu Class worked with dance teachers Gloria and Graham throughout term 2 and have learned the Argentine Tango.  For many of us, it was the first time experiencing this form of dance and performing to such a large audience.




3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Rimu Class,Chloe here.
    I loved dancing with Gloria and Graham they were suck lovely people and I was glade to be dancing with this also our dance was like AWESOME!!!!
    I was honerd to dance for then,I moiss you Gloria and Graham.

    It was fun blog you later

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss waho Tyler here.
    I liked the performance it was fun but I was nervous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Heeey!
    This performance was so amazing that I was so happy that it turned out good and that this was the best performance we had ever done.At first I was scared and then when that music started I felt kind of good and then it got to the part when I forgot but then I looked around to see what to do next, I wonder when who did the amazing video of us. Catch you later bye.

    ReplyDelete