Who are we?

Te Ara Angitu is a group of Year 5 and 6 students at Ara Tū Whakatā Gilberthorpe School in Hei Hei, Ōtautahi, Aotearoa. Welcome to our blog where we share our learning throughout 2022.
You can also see sharing from Rimu and Whakamanawa students from previous years.

Friday 7 July 2017

Writing

Writing Using Imagery

In Writing, we have been learning about the purpose of writing, how to create imagery and writing so we help our audience to remain interested.  Here are some examples of our writing so far:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rimu Class!!!
    I have had A lot of fun learning this it makes our writing way better! I didnt read everyones writing but bye the looks of them it looks like we are getting the hang of this. I really like the first one and how descriptive it was but I also like everyone elses writing aswell. I was just wondering... are we doing anymore of this this year??
    Blog ya later!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo e lelei Rimu class
    Chloe here
    First of all nice work I love how all of you have diffrent storys and they are amazing.I aspeshilly love Ashritas"Dark raven hair"Nice work Ashrita.
    Maybe next time you could add all of the class on here but nice work to the people who were on here.
    Blog you later

    ReplyDelete