Who are we?

Te Ara Angitu is a group of Year 5 and 6 students at Ara Tū Whakatā Gilberthorpe School in Hei Hei, Ōtautahi, Aotearoa. Welcome to our blog where we share our learning throughout 2022.
You can also see sharing from Rimu and Whakamanawa students from previous years.

Thursday 20 June 2019

Dance Darlings

Dancing Like the Stars 2019

In term two, we have been working with Shawn from Bollywood Dreams to prepare for Dancing Like the Stars.  Here is a bit of a snippet of how our dance journey has gone.  We are still working through it and getting ready to perform so will add the relevant clips as the times come up.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Miss Waho It's Gemeve here.
    I enjoyed the part when you put the before and after kinda thing.
    You brought me back to when we did the dunce in The Royal Isaac Theatre it was really fun.
    Why did we do the dunce eney way?
    bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Miss Waho, I really like the post and I think it's a really good idea to put all the videos in one slide. But I really want to see the other performances again, My friend (not from our school) have been performing and I spotted her, near the end of Dancing like the stars. But I really like the blog post.

    ReplyDelete