Who are we?

Te Ara Angitu is a group of Year 5 and 6 students at Ara Tū Whakatā Gilberthorpe School in Hei Hei, Ōtautahi, Aotearoa. Welcome to our blog where we share our learning throughout 2022.
You can also see sharing from Rimu and Whakamanawa students from previous years.

Thursday 20 June 2019

Our Te Reo Māori Assessment-Example of blog post expectations for Whakamanawa

Our Term Two Te Reo Māori Assessments

Image result for te reo maori
In term two, we have been using Digital Learning Objects to see what we know and what we need to know in Te Reo Māori.  We did as much of the task as we could and Miss Waho highlighted the ones we got correct.  We then did some research and learning to find out for ourselves, what the correct words were.
Here are some of our learning objects.

OBJECTS
At first, I didn't know many but now I know half of them.  
My next step is to use these words during the day at school.

DAYS OF THE WEEK
We use the days of the week every day but I found that I don't know all of them.
My next step is to be able to say these without reading them or using a chart.

ADJECTIVES
We use adjectives a lot when we do our morning roll so I was confident with this.
My next step is to learn the words for sweet, new and warm.  

No comments:

Post a Comment