Who are we?

Te Ara Angitu is a group of Year 5 and 6 students at Ara Tū Whakatā Gilberthorpe School in Hei Hei, Ōtautahi, Aotearoa. Welcome to our blog where we share our learning throughout 2022.
You can also see sharing from Rimu and Whakamanawa students from previous years.

Monday 20 July 2020

Inquiry and Arts Reflections



Art: I thought our Tapa Art unit was interesting because…


If I rate myself out of 10 for how well I participated in our art unit, I would give myself a…


In our Tapa Art unit, I learned:

1)

2)

3)


Inquiry: I thought our Social Science unit about inventions throughout time was interesting because…


If I rate myself out of 10 for how well I participated in our Inquiry unit, I would give myself a…


In our innovations unit, I learned:

1)

2)

3)

No comments:

Post a Comment