Who are we?

Te Ara Angitu is a group of Year 5 and 6 students at Ara Tū Whakatā Gilberthorpe School in Hei Hei, Ōtautahi, Aotearoa. Welcome to our blog where we share our learning throughout 2022.
You can also see sharing from Rimu and Whakamanawa students from previous years.

Tuesday 7 August 2018

Week 3 Times tables

My Times tables So Far
This is an example of our blog posts to share our times tables progress.
Today I am doing my 2x tables using Timestable.co.nz
These are my results for each activity.
I used Timestables.co.nz to help learn my 2x tables.  
So far so good.
Yay! I received a diploma for knowing my 2x tables. 

I don't think I need to do any more 2x table learning because I got all of these right.  Next time I will do my 5x tables.



1 comment:

  1. Hey there , my name is Alex I'm from. Hornby High School, I schooled here for 1 year but I feel I schooled here 2 years the teachers teach us a lot like spelling maths and Science, I have a question, what is your teachers teaching you. I hope you learn more things please reply on my comment bye.

    ReplyDelete