Who are we?

Te Ara Angitu is a group of Year 5 and 6 students at Ara Tū Whakatā Gilberthorpe School in Hei Hei, Ōtautahi, Aotearoa. Welcome to our blog where we share our learning throughout 2022.
You can also see sharing from Rimu and Whakamanawa students from previous years.

Wednesday 15 September 2021

Goal Check In

 Steps Web Goal - How Am I Going?


This term our focus for Goal Setting is Steps Web.  In July, I set a goal for the rest of the term.  Today, I am checking in to see how I am progressing.  
This is my July goal:

Today, in September/ Mahuru I have done 852 minutes.  This means I have done @#$ minutes so I am on track to reach my goal.  I will continue to do what I have been doing.

or

I haven't really done much so this means I need to do more Steps in my own time.  

or 

I have already reached my goal for this term so now, I can set an even higher goal which is to be on level  $^(*) by the end of the term.

1 comment: