Who are we?

Te Ara Angitu is a group of Year 5 and 6 students at Ara Tū Whakatā Gilberthorpe School in Hei Hei, Ōtautahi, Aotearoa. Welcome to our blog where we share our learning throughout 2022.
You can also see sharing from Rimu and Whakamanawa students from previous years.

Wednesday 8 June 2016

Integrity

Kiwi Can Brings us Integrity 

We had sad news today that Riki is moving on at the end of the term.  Today he brought Nathan in to meet us.  Nathan will be filling Riki's shoes and will work alongside Katie.  We would like to welcome Nathan to Gilberthorpe School.
Kiwi Can boys.
Rimu Class watch Israel Dagg speak about Integrity.
Some key messages we got were:

Integrity is important in their jobs
Have courage to say no to something.
Make your own choices.
Helps us reach higher levels.
We need to say what we are going to do and then do it.
If you have integrity, you will be trusted with more.

Quick pose with Riki and new Kiwi Can leader Nathan.
Graeme Dingle, co-founder of the Graeme Dingle Foundation who are the reason we are privileged to have Kiwi Can in our school.
Our next step:  To use and show integrity in all that we say and do.





5 comments:

  1. I am learning a lot about integrity thanks kiwi can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riki and Nathan are cool and fun people, They show us integrity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so sad Riki has to go I wish he could stay but I am really looking fowards to have some more fun times with Nathan

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was nice meeting Nathen I hope you enjoy your time at Gilberthorpe School

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Caleb here I want to say thank you graham for the foundation for Kiwi Can because I has changed me and my life and I like the games you set up for us and like the way you lift me and others up because me or others are sad you cheer on us.
    When we are a bit angry we have points out of FIVE and you always put a point up and we are pleased you are here you always are changing us.

    ReplyDelete