Who are we?

Te Ara Angitu is a group of Year 5 and 6 students at Ara Tū Whakatā Gilberthorpe School in Hei Hei, Ōtautahi, Aotearoa. Welcome to our blog where we share our learning throughout 2022.
You can also see sharing from Rimu and Whakamanawa students from previous years.

Friday 3 May 2019

Fun in Fitness

Our Daily Fitness

To kick off term two, we started doing daily fitness in the form of circuits.  At this stage it has just been Miss Waho's Numeracy groups who go out after morning tea time but Whakamanawa will start doing this also.
Here is our slide showing the exercises we do at each station and a few photos of these in action.



Squats

Planking
Burbies

We aim to improve our fitness, co ordination and stamina.

2 comments:

  1. hi I am myha
    I am from blacktown school and I love that your school dose fitnis for me as a swimer it is very inportint as I as this you are propliple thinking I am a year 8 wall sorry to bprst your bubble but I am a year 7 and I am 11 years old not 13 enny way love your post got to go

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora it is Lacie here is this fitness at maths time and also your fitness looks very fun and challanging.

    ReplyDelete