Who are we?

Te Ara Angitu is a group of Year 5 and 6 students at Ara Tū Whakatā Gilberthorpe School in Hei Hei, Ōtautahi, Aotearoa. Welcome to our blog where we share our learning throughout 2022.
You can also see sharing from Rimu and Whakamanawa students from previous years.

Tuesday 7 May 2019

Prototec May 2019

My Basic Facts

Today I did Prototec at Stage 4 because my Math group is at this stage.  My score was 1/60 and my time was 40 seconds.  I didn't really try very hard in this because it was just an example for my class.
My next step is to actually try and work on my subtraction to ten.  

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Whakamanawa, its's Kirsty ( Miss Wahos FaVoRiTe ) { JK } I really like this blog post because it has a really funny example. I think next time you should ask the kids ( in your maths class ) what the answers are then you might have go more right. Was this fun? Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Whakamanawa my name is Joshua and I am from Hornby High. I really like your blog post because you add some photos in you post. I am very surprise that you catch up to your group. Good luck to your subraction to ten. I hope you make a blog post about you subraction.

    ReplyDelete