Who are we?

Te Ara Angitu is a group of Year 5 and 6 students at Ara Tū Whakatā Gilberthorpe School in Hei Hei, Ōtautahi, Aotearoa. Welcome to our blog where we share our learning throughout 2022.
You can also see sharing from Rimu and Whakamanawa students from previous years.

Monday 20 April 2020

Learning From Home

Let's Learn

During the time that we are staying at home, we have been using these slides to guide our learning.  Whakamanawa class view this slide to find out what to do.  Each day, Miss Waho uploads a different video to help with her explanations.


I like using this as a template for our learning because it is simple and easy to follow.  

I found this tool in my Google drive and created the slide to use.  I also used Powtoon and Voki. 

I wonder if other people think this slide is useful.  Let me know what you think and how I could improve it for my students.




1 comment:

  1. I have been watching your daily videos to Miss Waho! They are great and I loved the Powtoon. Very creative. Whakamanawa you are lucky you have such an amazing Teacher.

    ReplyDelete