Who are we?

Te Ara Angitu is a group of Year 5 and 6 students at Ara Tū Whakatā Gilberthorpe School in Hei Hei, Ōtautahi, Aotearoa. Welcome to our blog where we share our learning throughout 2022.
You can also see sharing from Rimu and Whakamanawa students from previous years.

Tuesday 19 May 2020

Steps Check In

How My StepsWeb Work Is Going

Today we looked at how many minutes we have done on StepsWeb in the last eight weeks.  This is a screenshot of my time so far.

My goal for Steps time each week for the rest of the term is: 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lexi, it's Phoebe.
    When I saw this, my mouth went open. You have done 1013 minutes and 546 activities, that is so cool. Maybe you could do more time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lexi, Ashaswi here.
    My jaw dropped to the floor when I saw this just like Phoebe's! You did 16.88 hours AMAZING!!!I've never done more than 104 mins a week... I think-_-.Is this your longest played streak? How many minutes have you done now?

    Cya

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi lexi Amira here
    you did 16.88 hours and that is so much gold metals and you only got 19 brown metals but that is still much
    Good job

    ReplyDelete