Who are we?

Te Ara Angitu is a group of Year 5 and 6 students at Ara Tū Whakatā Gilberthorpe School in Hei Hei, Ōtautahi, Aotearoa. Welcome to our blog where we share our learning throughout 2022.
You can also see sharing from Rimu and Whakamanawa students from previous years.

Monday 30 August 2021

Incredibox

 Creating Music

Today as part of Whakamanawa's distance learning, we started exploring the Arts section of our Takitini Site.  We had a go at creating music using Incredibox and then sharing our mixes to our blogs.  
In our class Meet session, some students shared their screens and showed the rest of us how to do it and what they had created.  They were so cool that Miss Cabral and I were inspired and planned to have a go.
This is one that I had a play with and then used Screencastify to record it.

My next step is to try different types of music that this online app has.

3 comments:

  1. Ola' Ms Waho, it is Daisy.
    This is an amazing blog post structure... I guess we need a good role model to show us how things are done.
    Maybe next time you could add a question for us to answer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Ola' Daisy.
      Thank you for commenting on our blog. This must be the first comment I have had in years. You are tight about having a good model and are absolutely right about the question. If I was going to write a question it would be:
      Who wants to make an album with me???

      Delete
  2. Hi Ms Waho, Gorilla Biscuits anyone? I thought that that was pretty cool. It sure did sound like Gorilla Biscuit. I feel like I would be up for a collaberation, perhaps a song, as opposed to an album. However one could create an album if we gathered all of the work done by the DJ- Whakamanawa Collective? Thoughts? I only raise this point because I KNOW that you would prefer it corrected-tight should be right- in your comment to Daisy. Hope you are having a wonderful day. Stay awesome.

    ReplyDelete